For all you digital nomads out there, this is your perfect daypack! The Outdoor Products Power Pack Glide 2.0 daypack offers the perfect combination of storage, access, and comfort for all of your important items during your travels.
Frequent fliers will especially love the detachable laptop sleeve for those pesky airport scans and there is ample room to store all of your camera and electronic equipment.
High-density polyester twill.
1.5kg (2 lbs. 5 oz)
45cm x 31cm x 17cm (17.7″ x 12″ x 6.5″)
Pewter, Military Olive, Black
Yes – removable fits 15″ laptop sleeve
- The pull-out laptop sleeve fits a 15 inch laptop computers and is easily accessible within its own “quick access” zip compartment. The sleeve connects via dual quick-release buckles and slides out for fast and easy airport screening. No more fumbling about when security asks you to remove your laptop. (design meets TSA screening requirements)
- The main compartment is large enough to store a change of clothes along with your DSLR camera and lenses.
- A hidden compartment located in the rear of the pack is perfect for storing important documents such as passports and plane tickets.
- Inside there are numerous slots, zips, neoprene and mesh pockets to separate your electronics and camera gear. Especially good for keeping keys from scratching lenses or phone screens.
- Includes fleece-lined sunglasses pocket, and zip stash and stretch mesh side pockets which are big enough for a 600ml bottle of water (though nothing larger).
- Very comfortable to carry. The top carry strap has a soft-grip textured handle and the padded shoulder straps sit nicely on your shoulders while evenly distributing the pack’s weight.
- The back panels have ample padding, allowing a good amount of airflow to keep your back from getting too sweaty.
- The Power Pack Glide 2.0 is built with rugged polyester twill fabric for long-lasting durability
What Could be Improved?
My only negative was that I wish it was a little lighter, given the durable materials used combined with the vast array of compartments, this would be a difficult challenge.
In addition, it would have been awesome to include the option of a removable divider for the main compartment. This way all you photographers could section off your DSLR camera and lenses better.
I was totally surprised at how much stuff I could jam into this pack without losing any comfort. This is now my “go to” carry-on bag and is perfect for short trips.
Grab yours on Amazon