20% Off Eternal India Tour with Contiki
Disclosure: Contiki is an affiliate of Backpacker Travel. Click here for more information.
Old and new, color and chaos, sticky cities and lush mountain ranges – India is a bustling cacophony of wonderful that blazes a trail in your memory long after you return home. If you’re ready to have your senses awakened, your imagination brought to life like never before and your perception of the world changed forever, this is the journey you need to experience at least once in a lifetime.
– 11 nights accommodation
You’ll be hanging hotel side in plush, twin-share hotel rooms fit to refresh and revive you after incredible days exploring India’s magical sights and sounds. Poolside hangs, fluffy towels and gyms, anyone?
– 13 Meals
Re-fuel with our hearty breakfasts & delicious dinners plus we’ll also give you the opportunity to sample some of the best eats in the East. We’ll get 13 of your meals, 11 breakfasts, 1 lunch & 1 dinner, you get the rest. Taste it all – spicy street eats, the freshest fruit & delicious local dining.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life, along with Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Getting around Asia is half the fun, and all transport is included for the duration of your trip. Private, air-conditioned mini-coaches allow you to soak up all that scenery in style, but it’s our unique, local forms of transport that make the journey all part of the adventure.
TOP EXPERIENCES ON THIS TRIP:
– Uncover the vibrant soul of Delhi with a locally guided sightseeing tour
– Spot magnificent tigers and elegant antelopes on the Ranthambore jungle safari*
– Move just like the movies at a Mumbai Bollywood dance class*
– Get a slice of authentic Indian cuisine and culture with a cooking demo and dinner in Jaipur*
– Tick off your bucket list with included entrance into the world-famous Taj Mahal, Agra
– Do your best downward dog on the sweeping sands of Goa with a spot of beach yoga*
*This experience is a Free Time Add-on and not included in trip costs