25% Off Botswana & Namibia Tour with Tucan Travel
Disclosure: Tucan Travel is an affiliate of Backpacker Travel. Click here for more information.
Get the very best from Botswana and Namibia on this whirlwind adventure. Drift down the Chobe River in time for sunset before heading into the Okavango Delta on a traditional mokoro. Enjoy game drives in Etosha National Park watching the abundance of wildlife coming to drink, and admire the towering sand dunes in the Namib desert.
– We will try to run your tour as close to the itinerary as conditions will allow. On very rare occasions, local events may affect the way your itinerary operates. We ask for your flexibility and understanding in these situations.
– Many countries have strict rules on the age and quality of foreign cash. We therefore recommend you bring only new, unmarked and undamaged bank notes. This includes your Local Payment on tours where required.
– The first day of your tour is simply an arrival day with no pre-organised activities. You will meet your Tucan Travel rep at 18.00 for the pre-departure meeting. In order to allow time to relax and see some of the sights you may wish to add pre-tour accommodation.
– A yellow fever vaccination is required if you are traveling to/from countries with risk of yellow fever transmission in Africa; this includes transiting through a yellow fever risk country. The majority of our tours in Africa aside from Morocco, require a yellow fever certificate therefore we highly recommend that you obtain this prior to travel. Please make sure that on arrival you have a valid yellow fever certificate ready for inspection by local customs or health authorities, otherwise you could be refused entry or quarantined
– This tour includes a compulsory Local Payment that needs to be paid to the Tour Leader on Day 1 of your tour.