30% Off Coastal Peru Tour with Tucan Travel
Disclosure: Tucan is an affiliate of Backpacker Travel. Click here for more information.
Traveling down Peru’s coast, say hello to sea lions at the Ballestas Islands before heading to Nazca where you can discover the Nazca Lines. Your tour takes you to the highest navigable lake in the world before journeying to Cusco, the base for exploring Machu Picchu.
– We will try to run your tour as close to the itinerary as conditions will allow. On very rare occasions, local events may affect the way your itinerary operates. We ask for your flexibility and understanding in these situations.
– This tour reaches high altitude and some people can be affected by this. Read our handy guide to Altitude Sickness before you travel.
– On this tour, you can either take the train to Machu Picchu or conquer the one day hike. Please speak to your Adventure Specialist for more details
– The first day of your tour is simply an arrival day with no pre-organised activities. You will meet your Tucan Travel rep at 18.00 for the pre-departure meeting. In order to allow time to relax and see some of the sights, you may wish to add pre tour accommodation.
– This tour includes a compulsory Local Payment that needs to be paid to the Tour Leader on Day 1 of your tour.