30% Off Jewels of Sri Lanka Tour with Tucan Travel
Disclosure: Tucan Travel is an affiliate of Backpacker Travel. Click here for more information.
Explore Sri Lanka’s land of hidden temples and caves, sacred Buddhist sites and Hindu shrines. Venture into the British tea plantations, nature reserves and botanical gardens of the hill country.
Visit ancient royal capitals, enjoy the urban buzz of leafy Kandy, and trek in the sweeping Horton Plains to see giant Buddha statues, before taking a beach break. There’s no doubt you’ll enjoy Sri Lanka’s rich cultural heritage and tranquillity during this eclectic tour.
– We will try to run your tour as close to the itinerary as conditions will allow. On very rare occasions, local events may affect the way your itinerary operates. We ask for your flexibility and understanding in these situations.
– Many countries have strict rules on the age and quality of foreign cash. We therefore recommend you bring only new, unmarked and undamaged bank notes. This includes your Local Payment on tours where required.
– Most temples require you to wear modest clothing and walk around barefoot. Remember to pack shoes that you can slip on and off easily and clothes that cover the knees and shoulders.
– The first day of your tour is simply an arrival day with no pre-organised activities. You will meet your Tucan Travel rep at 18.00 for the pre-departure meeting. In order to allow time to relax and see some of the sights you may wish to add pre-tour accommodation.
– This tour includes a compulsory Local Payment that needs to be paid to the Tour Leader on Day 1 of your tour.