30% Off Russian Highlights Tour with Tucan Travel
Disclosure: Tucan Travel is an affiliate of Backpacker Travel. Click here for more information.
Compare Russia’s exciting capitals during this brief tour for a unique insight into Russian culture. Explore Lenin’s mausoleum, then wander the Kremlin’s red brick towers and gaze over the city’s iconic onion domes, including the flamboyant St Basil’s Cathedral on Red Square.
By contrast, St Petersburg offers a ‘window to the west’, with a Venetian-style canal network, neo-classical architectural style and European-influenced sophistication.
– We will try to run your tour as close to the itinerary as conditions will allow. On very rare occasions, local events may affect the way your itinerary operates. We ask for your flexibility and understanding in these situations.
– Public transport in and between European cities is comfortable and efficient. The majority of our Europe tours are run on local transport such as trains and buses. Within each city, we might be hopping on metros, trams, local buses, taxis or using our own two feet between the stations and hotels. You will be responsible for carrying your own luggage at every point, so pack light!
– The first day of your tour is simply an arrival day with no pre-organised activities. You will meet your Tucan Travel rep at 18.00 for the pre-departure meeting. In order to allow time to relax and see some of the sights you may wish to add pre-tour accommodation.
– This tour includes a compulsory Local Payment that needs to be paid to the Tour Leader on Day 1 of your tour.
– Tucan Travel are able to assist with Russian visa support documents upon request in order to aid with obtaining a visa. Please note that we can only cover the duration of your stay in Russia if services are booked by us, if you have additional nights booked within Russia then you must obtain these documents separately.