31% Off Transylvania Tale Tour with Tucan Travel
Disclosure: Tucan Travel is an affiliate of Backpacker Travel. Click here for more information.
Turn back time and descend into the dark ages on this tour of Dracula’s country. Medieval castles stand beside heavily fortified towns frozen in time. From ancient Byzantine churches in one town to Ottoman Mosques in the next, you will be charmed by the country so raw and real right in front of you.
– We will try to run your tour as close to the itinerary as conditions will allow. On very rare occasions, local events may affect the way your itinerary operates. We ask for your flexibility and understanding in these situations.
– Public transport in and between European cities is comfortable and efficient. The majority of our Europe tours are run on local transport such as trains and buses. Within each city, we might be hopping on metros, trams, local buses, taxis or using our own two feet between the stations and hotels. You will be responsible for carrying your own luggage at every point, so pack light!
– The first day of your tour is simply an arrival day with no pre-organised activities. You will meet your Tucan Travel rep at 18.00 for the pre-departure meeting. In order to allow time to relax and see some of the sights, you may wish to add pre-tour accommodation.
– For those who do not want to travel to Turkey, you have the option to finish in Sofia instead. Please speak to your Adventure Specialist for more details.
– This tour includes a compulsory Local Payment that needs to be paid to the Tour Leader on Day 1 of your tour. For more information on our Local Payments please click here.
– Hotel rooms in Europe are generally smaller by US standards and double beds can often be two single beds pushed together.