35% Off Dubrovnik to Budapest Tour with Tucan Travel
Disclosure: Tucan Travel is an affiliate of Backpacker Travel. Click here for more information.
Combine some of the most picture perfect parts of Eastern Europe on this two-week tour. This adventure includes some of Croatia’s most beautiful islands, as well as some fascinating portions of Bosnia & Herzegovina, Slovenia, and Hungary. Take a dip in Kravice Waterfall, enjoy a guided tour of Diocletian’s Palace and visit the tranquil Lake Bled.
– We will try to run your tour as close to the itinerary as conditions will allow. On very rare occasions, local events may affect the way your itinerary operates. We ask for your flexibility and understanding in these situations.
– Public transport in and between European cities is comfortable and efficient. The majority of our Europe tours are run on local transport such as trains and buses. Within each city, we might be hopping on metros, trams, local buses, taxis or using our own two feet between the stations and hotels. You will be responsible for carrying your own luggage at every point, so pack light!
– On Hvar island, we will stay in local apartments which may vary in size and might be up to a 10-minute walk from the main square. Breakfast will not be included on these days as not every apartment will have kitchen facilities. Hvar has many quaint cafes and bakeries so you will have the opportunity to make full use of these.
– The first day of your tour is simply an arrival day with no pre-organised activities. You will meet your Tucan Travel rep at 18.00 for the pre-departure meeting. In order to allow time to relax and see some of the sights, you may wish to add pre tour accommodation.
– This tour includes a compulsory Local Payment that needs to be paid to the Tour Leader on Day 1 of your tour.