40% Off Andes & Amazon Travel Tour with Tucan Travel
Disclosure: Tucan Travel is an affiliate of Backpacker Travel. Click here for more information.
Discover some of Peru’s most loved highlights on this 16 day tour. Enjoy spotting wildlife on a boat trip in the Ballestas Islands, watch condors swoop over the Colca Canyon and discover the world wonder, Machu Picchu. You will get to enjoy the tropics of the Amazon Jungle on this all-encompassing adventure.
– We will try to run your tour as close to the itinerary as conditions will allow. On very rare occasions, local events may affect the way your itinerary operates. We ask for your flexibility and understanding in these situations.
– This tour includes two nights in the Amazon Jungle. We will provide storage for your main luggage so we recommend bringing a small bag to carry your necessary belongings for two nights.
– This tour reaches high altitude and some people can be affected by this. Read our handy guide to Altitude Sickness before you travel.
– On this tour you can either take the train to Machu Picchu or conquer the one day hike. Please speak to your Adventure Specialist for more details
– The first day of your tour is simply an arrival day with no pre-organised activities. You will meet your Tucan Travel rep at 18.00 for the pre-departure meeting. In order to allow time to relax and see some of the sights you may wish to add pre-tour accommodation.
– This tour includes a compulsory Local Payment that needs to be paid to the Tour Leader on Day 1 of your tour. For more information on our Local Payments please click here.
– Many countries have strict rules on the age and quality of foreign cash. We therefore recommend you bring only new, unmarked and undamaged bank notes. This includes your Local Payment on tours where required.