50% Off Classic Colombia Tour with Tucan Travel
Disclosure: Tucan Travel is an affiliate of Backpacker Travel. Click here for more information.
A feisty country with some of the most stunning landscapes, adventurers have been drawn to Colombia for many years. This two week tour, all done on comfortable private transport and four internal flights, will take you to some of the country’s highlights as we wander through colonial cities, roam through wildlife-rich national parks which hide sun-kissed beaches and uncover the fascinating ancient stone monuments of San Agustín.
– We will try to run your tour as close to the itinerary as conditions will allow. On very rare occasions, local events may affect the way your itinerary operates. We ask for your flexibility and understanding in these situations.
– We travel on multiple domestic flights on this tour to ensure you can see as much of this beautiful country in a short time. Please note the luggage restrictions on domestic flights which are of a maximum of 15kg.
– Fancy a hike? Ask our Tailor-made department about the Ciudad Perdida Trek from Santa Marta.
– In Colombia, the weather is very changeable so make sure to pack a variety of clothes in preparation for all climates.
– The first day of your tour is simply an arrival day with no pre-organised activities. You will meet your Tucan Travel rep at 18.00 for the pre-departure meeting. In order to allow time to relax and see some of the sights, you may wish to add pre-tour accommodation.
– This tour includes a compulsory Local Payment that needs to be paid to the Tour Leader on Day 1 of your tour. For more information on our Local Payments please click here.
– Many countries have strict rules on the age and quality of foreign cash. We, therefore, recommend you bring only new, unmarked and undamaged banknotes. This includes your Local Payment on tours where required.
– On this tour, you are able to pay the Local Payment in Colombian Pesos. It would be the equivalent to the US$ dependent on the exchange rate on the day.