50% Off Patagonia Highlights Tour with Tucan Travel
Disclosure: Tucan is an affiliate of Backpacker Travel. Click here for more information.
Patagonia is every nature lovers dream destination. Spread across two countries, the sheer size and wilderness of the rugged landscape will make you feel on top of the world.
Starting your adventure in Punta Arenas, explore the highlights of this stunning region as you camp in and explore the depths of Torres del Paine National Park, visit Los Glaciares National Park and enjoy a Perito Moreno Glacier tour. Witness gushing waterfalls, hear giant shards of ice crash to the ground below and witness some of the most unspoiled views in the world. The raw beauty of Patagonia will be sure to leave you in awe.
– We will try to run your tour as close to the itinerary as conditions will allow. On very rare occasions, local events may affect the way your itinerary operates. We ask for your flexibility and understanding in these situations.
– This tour runs on our Tucan Travel trucks. Travel days can be quite long but stunning scenery will keep you entertained for hours. Alternatively, pack a good book or some playing cards.
– Weather in Patagonia can be really changeable, so make sure to pack for wind, rain and shine!
– Suitable hiking clothes and footwear for multiple terrain and weather is recommended.
– The first day of your tour is simply an arrival day with no pre-organised activities. You will meet your Tucan Travel rep at 18.00 for the pre-departure meeting. In order to allow time to relax and see some of the sights, you may wish to add pre tour accommodation.
– This tour includes a compulsory Local Payment that needs to be paid to the Tour Leader on Day 1 of your tour.