Travel Insurance"If you can't afford travel insurance, you can't afford to travel"
Why we partnered with World Nomads
- Their competitive pricing starts from as little as a few dollars a day
- You’re covered for over 100 adventure sports & activities (including bungee jumping)
- They offer worldwide coverage no matter where you’re from (+ 150 countries)
- Convenience! Extend your policy and claim online
- 24/7 emergency phone assistance
Do I really Need Travel Insurance?
You might have traveled without insurance in the past and be thinking “I never needed it before, why should I take it now?”. The fact of the matter is this – you will never think you need travel insurance until you actually need it and aren’t covered.
Need more convincing, read our guide below:
Important Policy Features
A dedicated help line that is available 24/7 if something goes wrong and you need to make a claim
In the event of an emergency they will arrange emergency transport to a medical facility, safe place or repatriation to your home
Receive $150 for every 24 hours your luggage is delayed to buy essential items (like clothes)
Covers a range of adventure activities from snowboarding to whitewater rafting
Rental Car Excess
Cover for the first $2000 of your rental car excess (Explorer plan only)
Cover for up to $2.5 million personal liability for physical injury or property damage you caused
Pay a low deductible ($100 or less) when you make a claim
Claim up to $500 per item, including cameras and laptops